"This is the miracle of my nights! Before, I hardly ever had one full nights sleap. With this product I do not even fall asleap in half an hour, but keep on sleaping till the morning. " See all reviews
5-HTP and Melatonin
Sleep is important for our overall physical and mental health.Nowadays, human life is more dynamic, it is exposed to constant stress and tension from the surrounding reality. This leads to restlessness, tension and disturbed sleep. SWANSON's 5-HTP and Melatonin is proven and contributes to quality sleep and good mood. The combination of these two elements works in perfect harmony, stimulating and regulating the natural production of the two hormones Serotonin and Melatonin in the brain, responsible for the sense of happiness and full-fledged sleep.5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) is a molecule that is used by the human body to synthesize Serotonin, which contributes to good mood and eliminates depression. Melatonin is naturally synthesized in the brain with the onset of the night and promotes rapid sleep and restful sleep throughout the night.
When is it necessary to take 5-HTP and Melatonin?
• Sleep rhythm, which leads to a number of physical and psychological problems
• At high levels of stress
• People who are depressed
• When panic attacks occur
• People working night time
• With high levels of inflammation in the body
• people with depression and anxiety
• For various disorders of general health
• To regulate serotonin levels
How does the product work and what are its benefits?
• Reduces the amount of time it takes to fall asleep
• Improves the quality of sleep, blood flow and memory
• Has common antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
• Promotes the synthesis of serotonin in the brain
• Increases the sense of happiness
• Regulates periods of insomnia
• It has a positive effect on mental and physical health
• Contributes to a better and more energetic daily life
• Reduces the desire for carbohydrate consumption
• For better cardiovascular health
• For a lower incidence of gastric ulcers
• Has a beneficial effect on blood pressure
• Limits intraocular pressure in the eye
• Increases serotonin levels in the brain and contributes to a sense of happiness
• Provides a restful and fulfilling sleep for a more active and smiling everyday life
Swanson holds the highest "A" safety rating by the National Food and Nutrition Association of the United States. All Swanson products have GMPs certificates of good manufacturing practice. They ensure that the manufacturer uses high quality ingredients of guaranteed origin and control, secure packaging, clean facilities and adheres to safe manufacturing procedures.
How to use this product?
• Each pack contains 30 capsules sufficient for 1 month perion intake
• Take 1 capsule daily with enough water 30 minutes before bedtime
• To be taken as a dietary supplement • Not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet
• Not recommended for people under 18 years of age
• Because melatonin can cause drowsiness, do not drive or use heavy equipment after taking it.
• Do not take this product if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, taking antidepressants, having an autoimmune disease or depressive disorder
• Consult your doctor before use if you are suffering from a medical condition or if you are taking any prescribed medicines.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hypromellose. May contain one or both of the following: Magnesium stearate, Silica
Recommended daily dose: 1 capsule
Serving Size 1 Veggie Capsule
||Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value
|L-5 HTP (L-5 hydroxytryptophan) (Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract)
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Rice flour, hypromellose (vegetable capsule), magnesium stearate.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one veggie capsule with water one-half hour before bedtime.
WARNING: As melatonin may produce drowsiness, do not drive an automobile or operate heavy equipment after taking. Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking a prescription antidepressant, have an autoimmune condition or a depressive disorder, or are under 16 years of age. Consult your healthcare provider before use if you have a medical condition or if you are taking any prescription medications.