Höchstwirksames Vitamin D-3 5000 IU
• Höchstwirksames Vitamin D-3 5000 IU von Swanson Premium
• 5.000 IU D3 pro Softgel-Kapsel
• Vitale Unterstützung für Knochen, Immunsystem und für das emotionale Wohlbefinden
What Is Vitamin D-3?
Vitamin D-3 helps absorb calcium and phosphorus. People can get Vitamin D-3 through natural exposure to sunlight. Vitamin D-3 improves overall health. Crucially important for bone and dental health, Vitamin D-3 also boosts the immune system and reduces the growth of respiratory diseases.
Why do you need to take this product?
Vitamin D-3 deficiency leads to weak bones, increased risk of fractures, osteoporosis, weak muscles, poor immune function, increased risk of infection and autoimmune diseases.
The intake of Vitamin D-3 leads to the following benefits:
• Reduces the risk of osteoporosis
• Increases strength of the bones
• Prevents occurrence of fractures
• Reduces the risk of respiratory diseases
• Reduces the risk of infections of the upper respiratory tract
• Improves the condition of patients of diabetes
Swanson has the highest rating "A" for safety from the National Association of foods and food products in the US. All products of Swanson have GMPs certificates of good manufacturing practices. They ensure, that the manufacturer uses high quality ingredients with guaranteed origin and control, secure packaging, clean facilities and observe safety procedures of production.
How to use this product?
• The pack contains 250 capsules
• Take in a capsule of the day with food and water
• To be taken as a dietary supplement
• Can not be used as a substitute of a varied diet
• Do not take this product, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding
• Consult be with your physician before use
Other Ingredients: Saffron Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water
One dose: 1 capsule
Recommended daily dose: 1 capsule
Serving Size 1 Softgel
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D-3 (as cholecalciferol)||125 mcg||625%|
*Daily Value not established.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one softgel per day with food and water.
WARNING: Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your healthcare provider before use if you are taking any prescription medications or if you have a medical condition, especially hypercalcemia or kidney disorders. This product should be used under the supervision of a healthcare professional to monitor vitamin D blood levels. Do not exceed recommended dose. Not intended for use by children.
|Size:||5000 IU, 250 sgels|