Probiotics are " live microbial nutritional supplements ",which improve the internal microbial balance. The proper functioning of the gastrointestinal system of the human body is extremely important for the following functions of the body - absorption of the food, protection from attack of bad bacteria, maintenance of a healthy immune system, proper functioning of the nervous system, supplying energy to the body and many other benefits. An unbalanced diet, irregular eating and increased consumption of caffeinated and alcoholic drinks and excessive use of sugars lead to dis-balance in the state of intestinal flora. Probiotics restore the normal flora of the digestive tract. The intake of probiotics is very important for the overall health of the body.
When we should take a Probiotic?
Probiotics should be taken is you have the following symptoms: • Antibiotic treatment
• Frequent intestinal infections and diarrhea
• Disturbed peristalsis
• Prolonged fatigue
• Weakening of the immune system
• The need to normalize the normal intestinal flora
• Bacterial, viral and fungal infections
The benefits of taking a Probiotic?
Probiotic restores the balance of intestinal flora and improves digestion, such as turning food into energy. Regular reception of probiotic in the form of a dietary supplement, leads to the following benefits:
• Maintain and restore the balance of the intestinal flora
• Improved digestion
• Improve the absorption of nutrient substances
• Maintain the level of good bacteria
• Improve the body's immune response
• Improve the sustainability of human to infections
• Improve overall physical and mental state
• Improve the digestibility of dairy products
• Contribute to the absorption of lactose
• Maintains the body in a healthy condition after antibiotics treatment
• Contribute to a decrease of bad cholesterol
Swanson holds the highest "A" safety rating by the National Food and Nutrition Association of the United States. All Swanson products have GMPs certificates of good manufacturing practice. They ensure that the manufacturer uses high quality ingredients of guaranteed origin and control, secure packaging, clean facilities and adheres to safe manufacturing procedures.
How to use this product?
• Each pack contains 60 capsules,
• Take 1 capsule a day with a sufficient amount of water
Serving Size 1 Veg Capsule
Servings Per Container 30
||Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value
|Blend of 10 Strains of Probiotic Bacteria:
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14), Bifidobacterium lactis (Bl-04), Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115), Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11), Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32), Lactobacillus paracasei (Lpc-37), Bifidobacterium breve (Bb-03), Streptococcus thermophilus (St-21), Lactobacillus salivarius (Ls-33), Bifidobacterium longum (BI-05)
||25 Billion CFU
*Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), FOS (Fructooligosaccharides), Ascorbyl Palmitate and Silica.
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Caution: Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication (especially immune-suppressing drugs), or have a medical condition (especially if immune system is compromised). Keep out of reach of children.
This product is formulated to deliver a potency of at least 25 Billion CFU through the Best By date.
Probiotic strains in this product have been identity-verified using DNA-fingerprinting technology.
Family owned since 1968.