Contact us via email and we'll get back to you as quick as possible.
For individual orders
We love hearing from you!
Shop by Category
For some individuals, maintaining upper respiratory health can be one of the biggest challenges in our modern world. You can breathe a sigh of relief, however, as a few key points can dramatically help you conquer this growing health concern.
It may sound like nothing more than an old wives’ tale, but there’s real power in an apple. It contains an important flavonoid called quercetin that helps maintain free and clear breathing. For even greater benefit, combine quercetin with bromelain, as they have a synergistic effect on each other.
An Ounce of Prevention
Even though schools, daycare centers, and business offices can be less than ideal environments for maintaining upper respiratory health, the following suggestions help you stay proactive:
• Exercise — Boosts the immune system. Moderation is key, however, as overly strenuous activity like running a marathon can actually compromise immunity.
• Sleep — Aim for a full eight hours each and every night. As funny as Jay Leno may be, he can’t keep you as healthy as a good night of rest, so turn off the TV by 10:00 if you have to get up by 6:00 am. The body uses this critical downtime to make all kinds of immune system chemicals.
• Cleanliness — Wash your hands often. Carry a mini travel-size hand sanitizer with you in your glove box or purse.
• Moisture — Water keeps your mucous membranes moist and healthy. Drink plenty of bottled water and use a vaporizer in your bedroom if the air is dry.
• Stress — Quickly depresses the immune system. Learn to manage stress in personally effective ways. Some people meditate, others take long walks, while still others soak in a hot tub sprinkled with essential oil of lavender. Find the activity that helps you cope with the ups and downs of daily living.
• Fresh Air — Try to get some fresh air and sunshine each day far from any pollution like car exhaust. It goes without saying to avoid tobacco and second hand smoke as much as humanly possible.
• Diet — Simply stated, stay away from sugar! A spoonful of sugar may make the medicine go down, but you might not even need it if you refrain from sugar, a sure immunity buster. Instead load up on lots of fresh, juicy fruits and vegetables.
Six Effective Super Supplements
• Arabinogalactan (AG) — Researchers think it may be particularly effective for ear and upper respiratory health. AG is derived from the larch tree.
• Vitamin C — This most famous of vitamins is vital to a proper immune defense.
• Zinc — Helps increase levels of NK cells and protect mucous membranes.
• Echinacea & Goldenseal — Two botanical immune boosters; echinacea encourages the production of white blood cells, while goldenseal keeps mucous membranes healthy, allowing them to defend the body.
• Aller-7 — Aller-7 is a patented, proprietary blend of seven standardized herbal extracts clinically formulated and tested to promote good health. Aller-7 is produced by a unique three-stage extraction process, and the result is an all-natural, safe, effective and well-tolerated formula. It took ten years in the making, and it is clinically proven to promote respiratory health and normal breathing seasonally and all year round. For more information on this effective supplement, visit www.aller-7.com.