What is Lutein and Zeaxanthin and how does the product work?
Lutein and zeaxanthin are very powerful antioxidants that protect the body from free radicals. Their greatest strength is improving the eyesight and their ability to protect the eyes from damage. Free radicals can damage your cells, can also speed up the aging process, and can lead to progressive diseases such as heart disease, cancer, type 2 diabetes and other diseases. Lutein and zeaxanthin protect your body's proteins, fats and DNA from stressors. Also, their antioxidant properties can reduce the effect of "bad" LDL cholesterol. Lutein and zeaxanthin work better together and can fight free radicals more effectively when combined.
When should we take this product and what are its benefits?
This product may be taken without interruption prophylactically for the maintenance of good health for your body and for improving vision.
• Maintains eye health and protects eyesight
• Reduced risk of eye inflammation
• Protects the health of the cardiovascular system
• Reduces the risk of developing type 2 diabetes
• Reduces the risk of developing malignancies
• Reduces the risk of developing Alzheimer's disease
Swanson holds the highest "A" safety rating by the National Food and Nutrition Association of the United States. All Swanson products have GMPs certificates of good manufacturing practice. They ensure that the manufacturer uses high quality ingredients of guaranteed origin and control, secure packaging, clean facilities and adheres to safe manufacturing procedures.
How to use this product?
• The pack contains 60 capsules
• Take a 1 capsule a day with water
• To be taken as a dietary supplement
• Can not be used as a substitute of a varied diet
• Do not take this product , if you are pregnant or breast-feeding
• Do not be recommended for persons under 18 years of age
Serving Size 1 Softgel
||Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value
|Lutein (from marigold flower extract)
|OmniXan® Zeaxanthin (from paprika fruit)
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Sunflower oil, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, safflower oil, natural tocopherols.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one softgel per day with food and water.
Made in Canada
OmniXan® is a registered trademark of OmniActive Health Technologies Ltd.