What is Ginger?
Ginger is a cultural plant. Ginger root contains hundreds of compounds and metabolites, some of which are extremely beneficial for human health. This is why ginger is widely used in various forms - fresh, powdered, as tea, as a nutritional supplement. It is one of the best and tried and tested natural remedies that promote digestion and care for gastric health. In addition, ginger root helps with muscle pain, osteoarthritis, Alzheimer's disease and more.
How the product works ?
The unique aroma of ginger root comes from its natural oils, the most important of which is gingerol. Gingerol is the main bioactive compound in the ginger responsible for much of its healing properties. It has a powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effect. Gingerol reduces the risk of infection and can limit the growth of many different types of bacteria.
What are the benefits of taking it ?
Taking this product has the following benefits:
• Restricts the growth of harmful bacteria in the body
• Reduces the risk of infection
• Regulates blood sugar
• Reduces bad cholesterol levels
• Protects the brain from damage
• Improves liver function
• Reduces muscle pain after exercise.
• Protects joints from degeneration
• Improves the overall health of omerism
When is it appropriate to take this product?
This product can be taken without interruption prophylactically to maintain the good health of your body.
Swanson holds the highest "A" safety rating by the National Food and Nutrition Association of the United States. All Swanson products have GMPs certificates of good manufacturing practice. They ensure that the manufacturer uses high quality ingredients of guaranteed origin and control, secure packaging, clean facilities and adheres to safe manufacturing procedures.
Each capsule contains 540 mg of ginger root
How to use this product?
• The pack contains 100 capsules of 540 mg
• Take 2 capsules 1 or 2 times a day with water
• To be taken as a dietary supplement
• Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet
• Do not take this product if you are pregnant or breast-feeding
• Not recommended for people under 18 years of age
• Consult your doctor before using this or another product if you are taking medicines or are suffering from a disease
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium stearate
One dose: 2 capsules
Recommended daily dose: 4 capsules
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container 50
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale)||1.08 g||*|
*Daily Value not established.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take two capsules one to two times per day with water.
|Size:||540 mg 100 Caps|