Ultimate Probiotic Formula
Ultimate Probiotic Formula
• Promotes intestinal tract and immune system health
• Includes prebiotic FOS which helps multiply beneficial bacteria
• Over 66 billion organisms per capsule
Probiotics are " live microbial nutritional supplements ",which improve the internal microbial balance. The proper functioning of the gastrointestinal system of the human body is extremely important for the following functions of the body - absorption of the food, protection from attack of bad bacteria, maintenance of a healthy immune system, proper functioning of the nervous system, supplying energy to the body and many other benefits. An unbalanced diet, irregular eating and increased consumption of caffeinated and alcoholic drinks and excessive use of sugars lead to dis-balance in the state of intestinal flora. Probiotics restore the normal flora of the digestive tract. The intake of probiotics is very important for the overall health of the body.
When we should take a Probiotic?
Probiotics should be taken is you have the following symptoms: • Antibiotic treatment
• Frequent intestinal infections and diarrhea
• Disturbed peristalsis
• Prolonged fatigue
• Weakening of the immune system
• The need to normalize the normal intestinal flora
• Bacterial, viral and fungal infections
The benefits of taking a Probiotic?
Probiotic restores the balance of intestinal flora and improves digestion, such as turning food into energy. Regular reception of probiotic in the form of a dietary supplement, leads to the following benefits:
• Maintain and restore the balance of the intestinal flora
• Improved digestion
• Improve the absorption of nutrient substances
• Maintain the level of good bacteria
• Improve the body's immune response
• Improve the sustainability of human to infections
• Improve overall physical and mental state
• Improve the digestibility of dairy products
• Contribute to the absorption of lactose
• Maintains the body in a healthy condition after antibiotics treatment
• Contribute to a decrease of bad cholesterol
Swanson holds the highest "A" safety rating by the National Food and Nutrition Association of the United States. All Swanson products have GMPs certificates of good manufacturing practice. They ensure that the manufacturer uses high quality ingredients of guaranteed origin and control, secure packaging, clean facilities and adheres to safe manufacturing procedures.
How to use this product?
• Each pack contains 60 capsules,
• Take 1 capsule a day with a sufficient amount of water
Serving Size 1 Veggie DRcap
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Bifidobacterium lactis||20 billion viable organisms||*|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||20 billion viable organisms||*|
|Bifidobacterium longum||6 billion viable organisms||*|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum||5 billion viable organisms||*|
|Lactobacillus casei||5 billion viable organisms||*|
|Lactobacillus plantarum||5 billion viable organisms||*|
|Kyo-Dophilus® (blend of L. gasseri, B. bifidum and B. longum)||1 billion viable organisms||*|
|Lactobacillus salivarius||1 billion viable organisms||*|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus||1 billion viable organisms||*|
|Lactobacillus bulgaricus||1 billion viable organisms||*|
|Lactospore® Lactobacillus sporogenes||1 billion viable organisms||*|
|Lactobacillus reuteri||500 million viable organisms||*|
|NutraFlora® scFOS®(short-chain fructooligosaccharides) (providing minimum 95% total fructooligosaccharides)||100 mg||*|
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Vegetable capsule (hypromellose, gellan gum), microcrystalline cellulose (plant fiber), calcium palmitate, silica.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one veggie capsule per day with food and water.
Kyo-Dophilus® is a registered trademark of Wakunaga of America Co., Ltd.
Lactospore® is a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corporation.
NutraFlora® and scFOS® are registered trademarks of the Ingredion group of companies.
DRCAPS® and DRCAPS® and Design are registered trademarks used under license.
|Size:||30 Veg Drcaps|
LEAVE A COMMENT:
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *