What is Zinc and why should we take Zinc?
Zinc is the second most abundant mineral in the human body after iron. It is present in every cell and is an important trace element needed for the health of the immune system, metabolism, digestion, nervous function and many other processes. Zinc deficiency can significantly enhance the risk of bacterial and viral infections, as well as it can seriously impair the immune system. Zinc is considered to be an essential nutrient, which means that your body cannot produce or store it, so it is advisable to take Zinc as a dietary supplement on a daily basis. This product´s intake leads to the following benefits:
• Consolidates the immune system
• Protects the health of the eyes
• Supports the health of the heart
• Stimulates the memory and concentration
• Decreases the risk of viral infections
• Decreases the risk of macular degeneration
• Stimulates the body´s natural defenses
• Decreases the risk of inflammatory diseases
• Shortens cold duration
• Helps skin healing
Swanson holds the highest "A" safety rating by the National Food and Nutrition Association of the United States. All Swanson products have GMPs certificates of good manufacturing practice. They ensure that the manufacturer uses high quality ingredients of guaranteed origin and control, secure packaging, clean facilities and adheres to safe manufacturing procedures. effect.
Each capsule contains 50 mg of Zinc (from Zinc gluconate)
How to use this product?
• The package contains 250 capsules
• Take 1 capsule daily with food and water. Taking zinc on an empty stomach can cause upset stomach in some people
Serving Size 1 Capsule
||Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value
|Zinc (from zinc gluconate)
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Rice flour, gelatin, magnesium stearate.
Suggested use: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule per day with food and water. Taking zinc on an empty stomach may cause stomach upset in some people.
WARNING: Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your healthcare provider before use if you are taking any prescription medications or have a medical condition. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Not recommended for long-term use.