Contact us via email and we'll get back to you as quick as possible.
For individual orders
We love hearing from you!
Shop by Category
Blood is undoubtedly associated with life and is often described as the river of life for several reasons. It carries vital oxygen from the lungs to the body’s tissues and then transports carbon dioxide from the tissues back to the lungs. Blood also delivers the nutrients found in the food we eat to our cells, passing first through the liver where nutrients are detoxified. In the Bible’s Book of Genesis it is called the place where the soul or life resides. It is clear that blood is very special and deserves our attention.
• Vitamin С – Five to ten grammes (5000 to 10000 mg) of Vitamin C is the recommended daily dose for blood purification, lasting less than 7 days. Vitamin C helps maintain the blood alkalinity, assists the oxygen intake and stimulates collagen formation for healthy new tissue.
• Green foods – Green foods, such as chlorella, spirulina, barley grass and wheat grass, help maintain blood in a healthy alkaline condition while binding to the toxins in the blood and helping for their removal from the body.
• Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins (OPC) – ОРС in the pine bark and the grape seed extract are very powerful antioxidants which help maintain blood tissue healthy during cleansing.
Red blood cells and healthy hemoglobin levels
Approximately 55% of our blood consists of plasma – a clear, yellowish liquid which transports clotting platelets. Blood also contains another important component – erythrocytes, or red blood cells, which are abundant in hemoglobin – a protein which binds with oxygen. This distinctive characteristic of red blood cells makes them vital for the delivery of life-supporting oxygen to tissues. Several supplements contribute to the presence of healthy red blood cells, including the following five:
• Iron – It is an integral part of hemoglobin production and red blood cell oxygenation.
• Folic acid – It is necessary for the formation of red blood cells.
• Vitamin В complexes – They are necessary for the formation of red blood cells.
• Yeast – A nutritional source of Vitamin B complex.
• Vitamin Е – It extends the life of red blood cells.
A few words about iron
Absorption – We have to defame sugar again; it hinders the absorption of iron from food and supplements. Staying away from sugar allows the body to better absorb this key mineral for healthy red blood. The intake of heme-iron sources, such as fish, along with non-heme but rich in iron vegetables, such as spinach and other green leafy vegetables, enhances the bioavailability of iron in them to your body. Furthermore vitamin С may increase the bioavailability of iron by up to 30%.
Accumulation – Since iron is accumulated in the human body, its excessive intake may lead to the production of free radicals and may increase the need for the antioxidant Vitamin E. Do not take iron supplements unless your blood tests show deficiency of this essential mineral.