Contact us via email and we'll get back to you as quick as possible.
For individual orders
We love hearing from you!
Shop by Category
Energy may be our most precious product. It’s not about the energy produced by the car engines but about the one our body cells produce to make it possible for us to live. This kind of energy is tightly bound to health. Remember that saying well known in the past: "If you have health, you have everything"? Lots of people today do not understand the truth behind those words.
• Protein deficiency – People who take a lot of carbohydrates, consuming too much bread and pasta are often threatened by protein deficiency. The protein provides essential amino acids to the body, and they in turn make up the enzymes, and tissues of the human body. Without enough protein, our body can not generate enough energy. If you do not eat meat, there are alternative ways of doing this. Try a protein powder made from whey or soy. And add bee pollen granules for a real energy boost!
• Too much sugar - Sugar rather harms the body than helps. Try to avoid it as far as you can, although it is a way for fast "cost efficient" energy.
• Poor nutrition - Constantly remind yourself that "we are what we eat." The food we eat is the only resource that our bodies can use to generate new cells. If we eat sandwiches the whole day or eat in the so called "Fast Food"restaurants, we certainly do not give your body something good, from which it will produce quality energy.
• Excessive use of caffeine, alcohol and drugs - These substances completely deplete thyroid and adrenal glands, and also defeat the liver and kidneys. The body, respectively, uses all its energy to detoxify the body, which leads to a complete rupture. As a result, we feel extremely tired. In addition caffeine dehydrates the body, which also leads to a feeling of fatigue.
Top 10 energy supplements
Supplements definitely deserve your attention especially if you feel your energy is fading. Some of them may work better for you that others but we present the whole information hoping that it will be useful to you.
• ATR- adenosine triphosphate. It serves as the main source of energy in the cell, manages a number of biological processes such as muscle contraction and protein synthesis.
• Ginseng - Both ginseng - Korean and American- provide a sense of balance and sustained energy. Ginseng can affect nearly every living system. It is also called adaptogen because it helps smooth adaptation of the body to stress situations.
• Royal jelly - delivers key nutrients for energy and alertness.
• Bee pollen - extremely rich in valuable nutrients for the body. Especially useful for everyone, especially sportspeople who need extra energy. The usual daily dose is two tablespoons.
• CoQ10 - Works as a catalyst for converting the food we eat into ATP - the fuel that makes our cells function.
• Eleuthero - also known as Siberian ginseng. This herb is especially revered among sportspeople who use it for greater durability.
• Gotu kola - stimulates the brain and nervous system. Favorable effect on the circulatory system.
• Chlorella - It is full of biological vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes and other key nutrients. Assuming chlorella, your body will actually be loaded with more energy.
Here are a few valuable tips which will help you increase the energy levels in your body.It is good to follow them and try to keep them every day.
• Sufficient sleep– Do not spare this necessary part of the day.We keep joking we spend one third of our lives in sleep but this time brings its essential benefits.While sleeping our bodies produce tens of chemicals necessary for us to be efficient in the hours we are awake.
• Massage– It stimulates the blood flow and enhances the transportation of nutrients to all cells which literary revitalizes our body.
• Aerobics– It replenishes oxygen in the tissues and stimulates the production of endorphins.
• Stretching – Stretch yourself out for five minutes in the morning and in the evening to release more energy.
• Vitamin and minerals– Make sure you have added to your daily diet foods with high amounts of vitamins B and C. Do not forget magnesium either which is very important for energy production in our bodies. What should we eat? Fruit, vegetables and whole grains foods.
• Water – Good hydration is important to feel energetic. Next time you feel you are fading, drink two glasses of pure bottled water and you will revive right away.