Contact us via email and we'll get back to you as quick as possible.
For individual orders
We love hearing from you!
Shop by Category
The secrets of an effective workout. Do you want to work out in such a way that your muscles are always in a perfect shape?
How can you get the energy necessary to carry out your workout programme?
Good physical shape and energy go hand in hand. We know that the final result from muscle exercises is greater energy. The problem is we need energy before we start working on our fitness programme. There are a few key supplements which could help us in this case. Perhaps you will discover, as many others already have, that those supplements provide a boost only in the first ten minutes.
1. Creatine – It improves muscular strength and endurance by increasing energy flow to the muscles. Lots of people who use creatine say they can work out longer when they take it.
2. Protein powder – Ideal source of proteins which are necessary for the development of the muscles. You can actually feel energized immediately after its intake.
3. L-Carnitine – It helps fat burning, as well as more efficient and productive workouts.
4. Royal Jelly – It delivers key nutrients for better energy and a stronger mental concentration.
5. Eleuthero root – Professional athletes use this herb to improve their endurance.
6. ATP (adenosine triphosphate) – It is the main source of energy in the cell, participates in the management of a number of biological processes such as muscle contraction and protein synthesis.
How to get more from your workout?
• You have to work out in a way that you are not too strenuous. To evaluate this try to talk with someone else. If you can handle this at ease, you have to work harder. If you can talk but this makes you breathless, you are at the right level.
• Make sure not to miss the warm-up exercises. This is very important because it prepares your muscles and they are able to perform more vigorous exercises. Furthermore, warming up prevents the muscles from ensuing spasms.
• Definitely make sure to relax. If we try at any cost to work out a lot in one day, then the next day we are totally incapable of working out. Alternate exercises with breaks. This improves the balance of your body and increases your energy for the next day.